SSI DIVER STRESS & RESCUE
Diver Stress & Rescue | React Right
The most challenging and fun recreational certification out there! Take the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Program and you’ll dive confident in your emergency prevention and management skills. Here we will teach you to anticipate as well as handle and manage possible dive incidents. Start with building the corresponding skills in the confined water then master them in the ocean. Manage the “dive incidents” under the supervision of an experienced diving instructor. Learn the life-saving basics of providing the first aid. Don’t miss some serious fun!
If you still haven’t made up your mind about where to stay in Nusa Penida – let us know and we’ll send you a complete package offer. Your accommodation, transfers, meals and diving will be taken care of. Take a look at our Package offers to get the idea.
SSI DIVER STRESS AND RESCUE PROGRAM
- Your age is 12 years or older.
- Completion of the SSI React Right Program (or equivalent) within the last 24 months and you have your SSI Open Water Diver Certification (or qualifying certification from other agency)
- You have read the medical statement before booking or arrival. You were able to answer NO to each question.
- SSI digital course materials and certification (both digital and physical)
- All required gear rental (including dive computer)
- Snacks, refreshments and a towel onboard
- Lunch at the cafe on the beach upon arrival
- Pool and open water training sessions
- All taxes and fees
- Typically takes 3 days to complete (without React Right – that adds one more day)
- Theory & Pool sessions on days 1.
- Open water training & exam on days 2, 3.
The SSI Diver Stress & Rescue normally takes three to four days. How long the course takes depends on whether you have completed your React Right (Emergency First Response) within the last 24 months. Day one is theory and pool training after that we do ocean training dives on days two and three. We guarantee a maximum of four students per instructor. If you would like a more personalised one on one experience, please do contact us to discuss your options.
Our prices include all possible charges, surcharges, fees and taxes. There won’t be anything charged on top of the published price.
We will provide you with water, tea, coffee and some snacks on the boat. We provide a sarong (a thin towel) to dry yourself and to protect you from the sun. Most sunblocks are harmful to coral and other marine life. We encourage you to use a long sleeved rash guard or the sarong provided instead. If you must use sunblock, please make sure it’s reef friendly. We also provide motion sickness medication. This works best if taken 30 minutes before you get on the boat. So let us know if you think you need one as you get to the dive center. All you have to do is, suit up, we take care of everything else!