SSI PERFECT BUOYANCY PROGRAM
Perfect Buoyancy – the key skill of scuba diving
Perfect buoyancy is a key skill in scuba diving. The more control you have over your buoyancy – the more comfort and fun you get from each dive. Another major reason to be in full control of your buoyancy is your care about the fragile underwater world. That is why SSI Perfect Buoyancy Program is serious fun. Hone and polish your buoyancy control, become a better diver!
If you still haven’t made up your mind about where to stay in Nusa Penida – let us know and we’ll send you a complete package offer. Your accommodation, transfers, meals and diving will be taken care of. Take a look at our Package offers to get the idea.
SSI PERFECT BUOYANCY Program
- Your age is 10 years or older
- SSI Scuba Diver or Junior Scuba Diver or higher(or qualifying certification from other agency)
- You have read the medical statement before booking or arrival. You were able to answer NO to each question.
- SSI digital course materials and certification (both digital and physical)
- All required gear rental (including dive computer)
- Snacks, refreshments and a towel onboard
- Lunch at the cafe on the beach upon arrival
- All local taxes & fees
- 2 confined water dives and 1 ocean dive
- Typically takes 1 day to complete
GREAT COURSE BUNDLES FOR YOU
Perfect Buoyancy + Waves, tides and Currents
6,300,000 IDR (2 days, 4 dives)
2 dives on Nitrox
Hone and polish your buoyancy skills while drifting along the world-class reefs of Nusa Penida. Master the skill of planning and making a dive in currents and swell being perfectly buoyant!
Our prices include all possible charges, surcharges, fees and taxes. There won’t be anything charged on top of the published price.
We will provide you with water, tea, coffee and some snacks on the boat. We provide a sarong (a thin towel) to dry yourself and to protect you from the sun. Most sunblocks are harmful to coral and other marine life. We encourage you to use a long sleeved rash guard or the sarong provided instead. If you must use sunblock, please make sure it’s reef friendly. We also provide motion sickness medication. This works best if taken 30 minutes before you get on the boat. So let us know if you think you need one as you get to the dive center. All you have to do is, suit up, we take care of everything else!