SSI EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES
Know your dive gear – be prepared
SSI Equipment Techniques Program gives you an in-depth look at the scuba gear you’re using. Have you ever wondered hoe your regulator works or how the scuba tank looks inside? We will teach you to maintain and service scuba gear, including regulators, BCDs and tanks, as well as will fill them using our compressor. If you are thinking of becoming a professional than Equipment Techniques is something not to be missed.
If you still haven’t made up your mind about where to stay in Nusa Penida – let us know and we’ll send you a complete package offer. Your accommodation, transfers, meals and diving will be taken care of. Take a look at our Package offers to get the idea.
SSI Equipment TECHNIQUES PROGRAM
- You are 10 years or older
- You have SSI Scuba Diver or Junior Scuba Diver or higher(or qualifying certification from other agency)
- SSI course materials and certification
- Lunch, snacks & refreshment
- All local taxes & fees
- Typically takes a whole day to complete.
- Compressor and tank filling workshop
- Regulator and BCD service workshop
- Tank visual inspection and service workshop
We will provide you with water, tea, coffee and some snacks during the day. Lunch will be served around 1 p.m. Unfortunately we won’t be getting into the water for this course but feel free to jump into the pool to cool off!