SSI PHOTO & VIDEO PROGRAM
Take your memories with you – sign up for Photo & Video Program
Do you like the pictures you see on this website? Take a look at our Gallery, Instagram and Facebook accounts, then. All the pictures you see on this website as well as the videos on our social media were taken by us. We will teach you the basics of macro and wide angle photography so you can capture your best moments and memories underwater! Find out what camera system works best for you. Learn about image composition and how to approach and photograph marine animals responsibly. We’ll go through the basics of post-processing, editing and organising your images. Sign up for the SSI Photo & Video Program and take amazing pictures underwater with our experienced instructors. Warning! Highly addictive!
If you still haven’t made up your mind about where to stay in Nusa Penida – let us know and we’ll send you a complete package offer. Your accommodation, transfers, meals and diving will be taken care of. Take a look at our Package offers to get the idea.
SSI Photo & Video program
- Your age is 10 years or older
- You have SSI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from other agency)
- You have read the medical statement before booking or arrival. You were able to answer NO to each question.
- SSI digital course materials and certification (both digital and physical)
- All required gear rental (including dive computer and camera rigs)
- Snacks, refreshments and a towel onboard
- Lunch at the cafe on the beach upon arrival
- All local taxes & fees
- 4 ocean dives
- Typically takes 2 days to complete
Check out this bundle!
Our prices include all possible charges, surcharges, fees and taxes. There won’t be anything charged on top of the published price.
We will provide you with water, tea, coffee and some snacks on the boat. We provide a sarong (a thin towel) to dry yourself and to protect you from the sun. Most sunblocks are harmful to coral and other marine life. We encourage you to use a long sleeved rash guard or the sarong provided instead. If you must use sunblock, please make sure it’s reef friendly. We also provide motion sickness medication. This works best if taken 30 minutes before you get on the boat. So let us know if you think you need one as you get to the dive center. All you have to do is, suit up, we take care of everything else!