SSI DEEP DIVING PROGRAM
Dive between 18 and 40 meters
SSI Deep Diving Program will let you learn and understand the planning of deep dives. You will practice gas management and problem solving. We will go through the special procedures and use of some extra gear. Surely, all of the above will be filled with pure fun! By the end of the course you will be certified to dive to the maximum depth of 40 meters. How cool does that sound?
If you still haven’t made up your mind about where to stay in Nusa Penida – let us know and we’ll send you a complete package offer. Your accommodation, transfers, meals and diving will be taken care of. Take a look at our Package offers to get the idea.
SSI deep DIVING PROGRAM
- Your age is 15 years or older.
- You have your SSI Open Water Diver Certification (or qualifying certification from other agency)
- You have read the medical statement before booking or arrival. You were able to answer NO to each question.
- SSI digital course materials and certification (both digital and physical)
- All required gear rental (including dive computer)
- Snacks, refreshments and a towel onboard
- Lunch at the cafe on the beach upon arrival
- All local taxes & fees
- 4 ocean dives
- Typically takes 2 days to complete.
- 2 training ocean dives each day
Great value bundle
Our prices include all possible charges, surcharges, fees and taxes. There won’t be anything charged on top of the published price.
We will provide you with water, tea, coffee and some snacks on the boat. We provide a sarong (a thin towel) to dry yourself and to protect you from the sun. Most sunblocks are harmful to coral and other marine life. We encourage you to use a long sleeved rash guard or the sarong provided instead. If you must use sunblock, please make sure it’s reef friendly. We also provide motion sickness medication. This works best if taken 30 minutes before you get on the boat. So let us know if you think you need one as you get to the dive center. All you have to do is, suit up, we take care of everything else!