PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Learn & Stay Package
3 nights / 4 days
- pick-up service in Bali
- transfer to the boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida (afternoon)
- transfer to your hotel from the harbour
- 3 breakfasts at Ring Sameton hotel
- 3 nights at the Deluxe room at Ring Sameton Hotel
- 3 lunches on shore, refreshments and snacks onboard, unlimited water refill
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course learning materials and certification
- 5 open water training dives (Deep, Navigation + 3 of your choice)
- all local taxes and fees
- gear rental including dive computer
- transfer from your hotel to the boat in Nusa Penida (afternoon)
- transfer from the boat to your hotel (or airport)
Day 1: transfer to Nusa Penida, check into Ring Sameton Hotel, orientation and paperwork
Day 2: breakfast, Deep+Navigation dives lunch, knowledge review
Day 3: breakfast, Peak Performance Buoyancy + Search and Recovery Dive, lunch, optional training or fun dive
Day 4: breakfast, Drift Dive + optional fun dive, lunch, transfer to Bali by 3:30 p.m. boat
- Private bungalow package available upon request
- 3 person per room/bungalow package is available upon request
- Pick-up/drop off from/to Nusa Dua, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Canggu, Ubud – charged a bit extra, depending on the location
- Package extension is available upon prior request, depends on accommodation availability
- Extra fun dive – (sunrise or afternoon) – 500,000 IDR per person
- Extra 2 fun dives (afternoon) – 950,000 IDR per person
8,100,000 IDR per person (single occupancy)
7,425,000 IDR per person (buddy team)
2,000,000 IDR per person (non-diving companion, double occupancy)
Why book a package?
We think the easiest way to organise your dive trip is to book yourself one of our Nusa Penida Dive & Stay / Learn & Stay Packages.
We’ve included all transfers, great accommodation on the island just 1 minute walk from our dive centre and the beach, your diving, snacks and refreshments onboard as well as lunch in a local cafe on a beach. Deluxe rooms are equipped with AC, TV, hot water and king-size beds. There is a spacious pool in the hotel and another one in our dive centre.
The only decision you’ll have to make while on Nusa Penida is where to have dinner.
Take a look at what we’ve prepared for you and see for yourself!
Please allow for the sufficient surface interval before you take a flight after your last dive. We’d recommend you to consider planning your flight no earlier than 24 hours after your last dive.
Your package schedule can be easily adjusted to meet that requirement – just let us know your flight time.
Package offers Discounts
We discount our packages only if you bring and use your complete set of scuba gear.
Please, let us know you’re bringing your own wetsuit, BCD, fins, boots, mask and regulator while making your booking with us. You’ll get your discounted package price.
Nusa Penida is a popular dive destination.
We strongly recommend you to book your package well in advance.
For now our packages are based on the availability of rooms and bungalows at Ring Sameton Hotel, Nusa Penida. We are unable to provide package offers based on any other accommodation in the area.
We are in the process of building our awesome rooms for you.
Though we really like Ring Sameton Hotel and always recommend it to our friends and guests, however we do not control neither staff nor facilities there.
If you decide to stay in one of other accommodations nearby – feel free to choose any using one of the many available online booking platforms.
In order to secure the accommodation and spots on the boat for the desired dates we will need 30% advance on the selected package.
We accept the payment via PayPal, TransferWise as well as traditional SWIFT banking transfer.
Please, note that every payment platform and/or payment service provider applies different charges on the transaction.
We do not charge you anything extra for using debit/credit card, PayPal or TransferWise.
custom made nusa penida dive & stay or learn & stay packages
You might have looked through our packages but did not fid anything suiting your needs.
No worries, we’ve got that covered – let us know your plans and we will prepare a custom-made offer for you.